FAQ Question

    Where can I go to have my test proctored?

Answered By: Cheryl Kohen
Last Updated: Jul 19, 2016     Views: 7

The DSC library does not offer proctoring services; however, anyone (not just DSC students) may go to the Assessment Services office, located on the Daytona campus in building 100, room 107 to arrange test proctoring. Please call (386) 506-3067 with questions.

Related Topics