If a student is restricted from either coming on campus or into the Library, what steps can they take when requesting Library materials?
Answered By: Cheryl Kohen Last Updated: May 20, 2016 Views: 11
Answered By: Cheryl Kohen
Last Updated: May 20, 2016 Views: 11
- Students should call the Library (386-506-3055) and/or e-mail us (firstname.lastname@example.org) their materials request. (Note: The student's library account must be in good standing - no excessive fines, blocks, or lost items).
- Students should provide their contact information and itemize requested materials.
- If requested materials are available, the Library will check them out under the student’s account.
- The Library will send the requested materials to Keith Kennedy’s office (Daytona Beach Campus, Bldg 100, Rm 210) where the student may pick up and return them.
- Once returned, Keith Kennedy’s office will bring the materials back to the Library.