FAQ Question

    What do I need to check out a book or something from the reserve room?

Answered By: Cheryl Kohen
Last Updated: May 20, 2016     Views: 41

A photo ID is required to check out materials.  For students it is your Student ID Card.  For faculty and staff it is your Employee ID card.  For other students or residents of Volusia or Flagler Counties other photo IDs may be accepted.

Related Topics