FAQ Question

    What happens if I fail or withdraw from a class?

Answered By: Kathryn Fulco
Last Updated: Jul 07, 2021     Views: 11

The VA regional office is notified immediately when an eligible person receives a grade, or grades, of "F", "FN" or "W". Credit hours for benefit purposes will be adjusted accordingly. Unless extenuating circumstances exist, the eligible person will be in overpayment for benefits paid for the course or courses from the first day of the term to the day the grade was issued.