FAQ Question

    Can I get credit for my military experience?

Answered By: Charles Fordham
Last Updated: Jul 11, 2023     Views: 103

We will work with you to get the most credits possible for your military service experience.

Each service produces a transcript listing academic equivalency for military training and experience based on guidelines established by the American Council on Education (ACE). Submit those transcripts to the Admissions or Records office and we will review them for credit. You will be able to see the courses you received credit for in your FalconNet account. Just click on the Records link and then click on “Transfer Evaluation”.