How can a faculty member view a student's grades who has already been unenrolled from a course section in Falcon Online?
Answered By: Pam Ortiz Last Updated: Jun 25, 2021 Views: 16
Please view listed steps below.
1. In Falcon Online, select the Classlist link from the Navbar.
2. Select the Enrollment Statistics button.
3. From here you'll see all students who have been unenrolled from the course listed a the bottom as Withdrawals.
4. To see grade information, select the action icon next to the student's name which looks like a down arrow.
5. This will then take the faculty member to a page that lists all grade items.