FAQ Question

    How do I drop or withdraw from a course and how will it affect my VA education benefits?

Answered By: Kathryn Fulco
Last Updated: Jul 07, 2021     Views: 39

Typically, a student is able to drop or withdraw from a course using their DSC student portal or through the registrar's office. A student should always consult with the VA certifying official before doing so to learn about repercussions and the debt the student may incur due to the drop or withdraw.