FAQ Question

    How do I change my enrollment status and attendance?

Answered By: Charles Fordham
Last Updated: Jul 11, 2023     Views: 25

All changes in student’s enrollment/classes need to be sent to the DSC Veterans Affairs Office immediately. Students can notify the VA office of withdrawal by submitting a new deferment form on the student portal.

Such changes can result in incorrect payments from the VA and result in the student owing money back to the VA. Withdrawals and grades of "W" are retroactive to the beginning of the term, and the VA does not pay for courses in which the student receives a grade of "W."