FAQ Question

    What if I need new disability accommodations for online courses?

Answered By: AJ Delgado
Last Updated: May 09, 2022     Views: 22

Students requesting disability accommodations should contact the Counseling & Accessibility Office by phone or email to discuss new requests or changes to existing accommodations. CAS staff will work with students and faculty to determine reasonable accommodations.