What preventative measures should I take?
Answered By: AJ Delgado Last Updated: Mar 18, 2020 Views: 1
Answered By: AJ Delgado
Last Updated: Mar 18, 2020 Views: 1
The CDC recommends the following:
- Wash hands often with soap and water, or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your cough or sneeze.
- Avoid contact with those who are sick and avoid others if you are sick.
- Regularly clean and disinfect frequently touched objects.
- Avoid grasping shared surfaces such as door handles, gas pumps, grocery carts, elevator buttons, etc. with your hands. Use your knuckles or hips or a paper towel or disposable glove.
- Avoid shaking hands.
- If you’re feeling sick, stay home. Do not risk your health or the wellbeing of others by trying to “tough it out.”