How do I submit a video production request?
Answered By: Jennie Le Last Updated: Mar 28, 2017 Views: 7
Steps: Watch the how to video or read the steps:
1. Go to http://service.daytonastate.edu/EndUserPortal.jsp and select the Submit a Request button.
2. Under Category, choose Video Production.
3. Choose the type of production you are seeking from the sub-category dropdown menu. Note: You do not need to select third level category (Leave it Blank).
4. Fill out the Description portion of the page. Attach a scope statement provided at the end of these instructions.
5. Select Location and Bldg/ Rm/ Ext.
6. Enter the cost center number (even if there is no cost involved with the project).
7. Select Senior Executive Staff over your department.
8. Submit your request and someone from instructional Resources will contact you soon.