How do I share an Office 365 Calendar?
Answered By: Jennie Le Last Updated: Mar 28, 2017 Views: 9
Answered By: Jennie Le
Last Updated: Mar 28, 2017 Views: 9
- Go to outlook.daytonastate.edu in an incognito or private browsing window to avoid issues with cookies:
- Enter your credentials and password to log in.
- Click on the waffle and select Calendar.
- Right-click on the calendar you want to share and select “Share Calendar.”
- In the “Share With field type in the name of the person you would like to share with.
- Then click "Send" to send your calendar sharing invitation to the selected user.