How do I use the Conference option on the Cisco IP phones?
Answered By: Jennie Le Last Updated: Mar 28, 2017 Views: 2
Answered By: Jennie Le
Last Updated: Mar 28, 2017 Views: 2
- First, a call must be in process.
- While on the call there will be a "more" soft key option that appears on the display screen to the right of the screen.
- Press the "more" option. That will then allow you to see the next sub menu.
- The sub menu will then display an option with the word Confirm, please press that option and place a call to the member to add to the conference call.
- Once the call to that member is placed, another sub menu appears that will allow you to bridge the calls by pressing Confirm for the second time.
- To add other members to the call, please continue with the "more" option and the same steps as given earlier.