How do I operate a classroom bunker with a Samsung document camera?
Answered By: Jennie Le Last Updated: Mar 28, 2017 Views: 3
Answered By: Jennie Le
Last Updated: Mar 28, 2017 Views: 3
Bunker Instructions: Samsung Document Camera
- DOCUMENT CAM MUST BE ON for the computer desktop to be displayed.
- Power on Document Cam (SAMSUNG, usually to the right of the bunker) (Green light @ power button confirms it is ON.)
- Use Buttons on Document Cam to select what you see. INT/EXT button toggles displayed video between the Computer and the Document Cam.
- Power on the Computer (Inside bunker).
- Press power button top left of computer If computer asks for login credentials PLEASE REBOOT the COMPUTER, the computer should login to a desktop automatically and requires NO login.
- Power on the Digital Projector (attached to ceiling).
- Use Black Box on bunker top or small flat remote if there is one.
- Press [PC/Proj] Button (active when it is lit).
- Press [Power] Button (You should see blue lights on the ceiling projector).
- Give the projector a few moments to warm up and you should see your source image projected onto the screen.
To Shut Down
- Power down the Projector - Press the [power] Button on black box or use remote if there is one. (Projector may display a shutting down message) Power down the Computer – Start button > shutdown.
- Power down the SAMSUNG Document Cam – Depress power button (red light @ power button confirms it is OFF.)