FAQ Question

    How do I change my residency status?

Answered By: Cheryl Kohen
Last Updated: Aug 04, 2016     Views: 20

Students who were initially classified as a non-Florida resident can request a reclassification review if the move to Florida was permanent, documented and met all of the appropriate state regulations. The Admissions Office will assist and provide further information upon request.

Related Topics