FAQ Question

    I am having problems in my classes. Where do I go for help?

Answered By: Roberta Enquist
Last Updated: Jun 25, 2021     Views: 50

You should always start by talking with your instructor. The professors can usually direct you to resources to help you build your skills or can meet with you during office hours to try to get you back on track. They will also give you a realistic perspective of how you are doing in the class. If you need additional help, Academic Support Services offer assistance/tutoring in many subject areas.   

Related Topics