FAQ Question

    I have a personal issue and cannot attend class anymore. I'll just get dropped since I've quit coming to class, right?

Answered By: Roberta Enquist
Last Updated: Jun 25, 2021     Views: 38

No!! You must formally WITHDRAW from classes. If you no longer can attend classes, you must complete the withdrawal process. If you do not, you will receive an "F". 

Related Topics