FAQ Question

    If I am getting my AA Degree at Daytona State College, how do I know what I need for transfer to another institution to complete my Bachelor's Degree?

Answered By: Michelle Goldys
Last Updated: Jun 25, 2021     Views: 16

Students can simultaneously meet requirements of both the AA Degree and intended transfer institution pre-requisites if appropriate planning takes place early in the student's education career. Most institutions offering Bachelor's Degree programs require that specific coursework be completed prior to admission into the program. The amount of course work varies depending on the program of study. These additional courses are referred to as Common Program Prerequisites.  Please let your Academic Advisor know what your intended bachelor's degree major will be so they can discuss the Common Program Prerequisites with you. This will prevent having to take additional courses to meet the common prerequisites. 

Related Topics