FAQ Question

    I've changed my mind about my Major. What do I do?

Answered By: Michelle Goldys
Last Updated: Jun 25, 2021     Views: 8

If you want to change your major you will need to meet with an Academic Advisor to review the requirements of the new major and discuss the implications of changing your major. Once the advisor goes over the information with you they will change the major for you.

Related Topics